Earrings - Igbaya
Earrings - Igbaya
Earrings designed not to go unnoticed! Light and pleasant to wear, this chest-shaped pair ( Igbaya in Yoruba language) is perfect for energizing an outfit. It’s a guaranteed success.Production time:
All jewelry is handmade upon receipt of your order in my studio Montrealer, with gentleness and a good dose of love. A delay of 5 to 8 working days is necessary for their design (then count the delivery time).
- The earrings are made of polymer clay , a versatile and flexible material that offers each piece comfort, lightness and strength.
- The rear studs are made of titanium, nickel-free , and are attached without glue. The head of the post is thus directly wrapped in the polymer clay, which securely attaches it to the earring.
- The clasps are silver with a rubber interior so they fit comfortably and securely on the earrings.
- Size: 1.25in x 1.88in (32mm x 58mm)
- Weight: 8 g (the pair), it is the weight of a grape.
- Size: 1.54 in x 2.38 in (39 mm x 61 mm)
- Weight: 11 g (pair)
Earrings are flexible and strong, but they need to be given love and handled with care to ensure a long life. If there are stains, you can gently clean them with a cotton pad and alcohol, or acetone (on dark pieces, prefer alcohol to acetone to avoid discoloration). After each use, it is advisable to store them carefully in their box without stacking them (to avoid any scratches or marks on the rear stems on the surface of the jewelry).
Un service client impeccable et personnalisé. Des boucles d’oreille qui sont en elles mêmes de beau sujet de conversation. J’adore les porter et dès que je le peux je me fais humble ambassadrice de ton travail. Bravo ! Je suis une vendue, fan 100%
Handmade polymer clay earrings
The earrings are made of polymer clay, a versatile and flexible material that offers each piece comfort, lightness and strength.