Earrings - Éti
Earrings - Éti
This ear-shaped pair ( Éti in Yoruba language) is original and elegant and goes perfectly with chic or more casual outfits. The small part of the earring has a matte finish, while the larger part is lustrous.Production time:
All jewelry is handmade upon receipt of your order in my studio Montrealer, with gentleness and a good dose of love. A delay of 5 to 8 working days is necessary for their design (then count the delivery time).
- The earrings are made of polymer clay , a versatile and flexible material that offers each piece comfort, lightness and strength.
- The rear studs are made of titanium, nickel-free , and are attached without glue. The head of the post is thus directly wrapped in the polymer clay, which securely attaches it to the earring.
- The clasps are silver with a rubber interior so they fit comfortably and securely on the earrings.
- Size: 1.10 in x 1.73 in (28 mm x 44 mm)
- Weight: 6 g (pair). To compare, a grape weighs 8 g.
Earrings are flexible and strong, but they need to be given love and handled with care to ensure a long life. If there are stains, you can gently clean them with a cotton pad and alcohol, or acetone (on dark pieces, prefer alcohol to acetone to avoid discoloration). After each use, it is advisable to store them carefully in their box without stacking them (to avoid any scratches or marks on the rear stems on the surface of the jewelry).
J'ai pris celles qui sont vertes et je les adore! Elles sont super belles et légères! Would recommend!
Cette paire est un coup de cœur. Elles vont avec tout, et surtout apportent une touche colorée et originale à mes tenues. Je ne peux plus m'en passer!
La couleur, la forme, l'aspect minimaliste et élégant, c'est ce que je recherchais. Ces boucles sont géniales à porter. Je les aime tellement que j'en ai commandé 2 paires. 1 pour moi et 1 pour 1 de mes soeurs. Xx
Handmade polymer clay earrings
The earrings are made of polymer clay, a versatile and flexible material that offers each piece comfort, lightness and strength.