Earrings - Adé
Earrings - Adé
This pair has the power to transform the smallest outfit into a dressy and stylish ensemble.
It is the first piece of the permanent collection that was created. This model was a great success when Andréa wore it for the first time during an evening with friends. It was upon returning from this event that she decided to launch the Adé adventure for good!
All jewelry is handmade upon receipt of your order in my studio Montrealer, with gentleness and a good dose of love. A delay of 5 to 8 working days is necessary for their design (then count the delivery time).
- The earrings are made of polymer clay , a versatile and flexible material that offers each piece comfort, lightness and strength.
- The rear studs are made of titanium, nickel-free , and are attached without glue. The head of the post is thus directly wrapped in the polymer clay, which securely attaches it to the earring.
- The clasps are silver with a rubber interior so they fit comfortably and securely on the earrings.
- Size: 2.80 in x 2.24 in (71 mm x 57 mm)
- Weight: This pair weighs the weight of 2 grapes (18g)
Earrings are flexible and strong, but they need to be given love and handled with care to ensure a long life. If there are stains, you can gently clean them with a cotton pad and alcohol, or acetone (on dark pieces, prefer alcohol to acetone to avoid discoloration). After each use, it is advisable to store them carefully in their box without stacking them (to avoid any scratches or marks on the rear stems on the surface of the jewelry).
J'aime tellement ma paire d'Adé! Un gros "statement piece" qui me permet d'affirmer mon style sans trop d'effort: pas besoin de collier ni rien d'autre. Bien-sûr la qualité y est et je suis fière de porter la création d'une artisane locale et talentueuse, qui propose des designs originaux <3
Handmade polymer clay earrings
The earrings are made of polymer clay, a versatile and flexible material that offers each piece comfort, lightness and strength.