Earrings - Oju
Earrings - Oju
This pair of eye-shaped earrings ( Oju in Yoruba language) is perfect for adding a touch of originality and color to your outfit.Production time:
All jewelry is handmade upon receipt of your order in my studio Montrealer, with gentleness and a good dose of love. A delay of 5 to 8 working days is necessary for their design (then count the delivery time).
- The earrings are made of polymer clay , a versatile and flexible material that offers each piece comfort, lightness and strength.
- The rear studs are made of titanium, nickel-free , and are attached without glue. The head of the post is thus directly wrapped in the polymer clay, which securely attaches it to the earring.
- The clasps are silver with a rubber interior so they fit comfortably and securely on the earrings.
- Size: 1.14in x 1.14in (29mm x 29mm)
- Weight: 9 g (the pair), it’s the weight of a grape
Earrings are flexible and strong, but they need to be given love and handled with care to ensure a long life. If there are stains, you can gently clean them with a cotton pad and alcohol, or acetone (on dark pieces, prefer alcohol to acetone to avoid discoloration). After each use, it is advisable to store them securely in their box without stacking them (to avoid any scratches or marks on the rear stems on the surface of the jewelry).
J'ai acheté deux paires, l'une pour ma soeur et l'autre pour moi. Nous les adorons! Très polivalente, se porte au bureau tout comme en soirée. Elle sont légères et chics. Fortement recommandé :)
Handmade polymer clay earrings
The earrings are made of polymer clay, a versatile and flexible material that offers each piece comfort, lightness and strength.